Today, as the war is raging in Ukraine, we would like to share a message from our Partner BIMCO regarding the current situation:
„To all partners of BIMCO addressed.
We, the Organizing Committee of BIMCO Congress, have been partnering with the Congresses and Conferences of EU countries, USA and Asia for up to 5 years. We want to share with reliable links with actual information and necessary instructions on how to help Ukraine with the partners, participants and friends of BIMCO.
On the 24th of February, at 5:00 a.m.(CET+2) the Russian military invaded the territory of sleeping people of Ukraine, fired rockets in the Ukrainian cities all over the country.
In short, during the Russian invade they entered Ukraine by:
1. The East – starting the “special military operation” OUT of the border of Moscowbacked separatists territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
2. The North – crossing the Ukrainian border with tanks, helicopters, and other military transports by the permission of the Belarus government.
3. The South – moving on the territory of Ukrainian cities (Herson, Mykolaiv, Odessa) with military tanks, helicopters, armaments etc. from the annexed territory of Crimea.
For more information about the current events do visit and share the following official websites of the Ukrainian government, EU and USA:
1. Office of the President of Ukraine: https://www.facebook.com/president.gov.ua
2. General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
3. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
4. Ministry of Defense of Ukraine:
5. Ukrainian reliable press:
6. American news and opinion website owned by Vox Media:
7. The British Broadcasting Corporation:
The Russian aim was to occupy the capital Kyiv. The Ukrainian army protects and fights with the occupants leaving them with no thought or even hope to further step on the territory of Ukraine.
While the Ukrainian army stops the enemy on the front line, we all together, being partners and being an international BIMCOfamily for all these years have to unite and stop right now the Russian totalitarian desinformation in the world!
We see and are thankful for all the support you offer us: the demonstrations in your cities, the asylum in your countries, the humanitarian and military help your governments send us. THANK YOU!
The war is continuing and everything must be done for it to be stopped!”
How can YOU further help Ukraine?
1. Try donating to…
a) The Ukrainian Red Cross, which does loads of humanitarian stuff, from aiding refugees to training doctors. Donate here: https://redcross.org.ua/en/donate/
b) The British Red Cross, which has launched an appeal to raise funds for food, medical supplies, shelter and water. Donate here:
c) Revived Soldiers Ukraine, which funds medication and medical supplies for army hospitals on the front line. Donate here: https://www.rsukraine.org
d) Nova Ukraine, a Ukraine-based non-profit that provides civilians with everything from baby food and hygiene products to clothes and household supplies. Donate here:
e) Sunflower for Peace, which provides first-aid backpacks to doctors and paramedics on the front line. Donate here:
f) Voices of Children, a charity that focuses on helping children recover from the psychological trauma of war. More info here:
g) United Help Ukraine, which distributes food and medical supplies to internally displaced people in Ukraine. Donate here:
h) Doctors Without Borders, whose base in Ukraine provides treatments for a range of regional diseases and medical problems. More info here:
i) The Kyiv Independent, a Ukraine-based English-language newspaper. Not to toot our own horn, but journalism can be pretty damn important. Help keep accurate news reports coming by donating to The Kyiv Independent’s
j) GoFundMe page:
2. Do continue to hold and join the demonstrations.
3. Share the accurate and reliable information. Show and speak the true and reliable information to your russian acquaintances, relatives, because their government zombifies them with lies and non-sense information!
4. Actively share/publish posts and twits on the social media networks:
1. Post a tweet: Dear @OlafScholz @EmmanuelMacron @JoeBiden
1. Go to the official Facebook page of Olaf Scholz, Emmanuel Macron, Joseph
Biden, Boris Johnson.
2. Under each post write a comment: Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian
3. Publish a post similar to the comments on your page.
1. Publish a post and pages with the text: Dear @bundeskanzler
@emmanuelmacron @joebiden @borisjohnsonuk please #BanRussiafromSwift
Please, follow the instructions as much as possible and share the instructions on the social media networks and to whomever can help Ukraine. Remember, together we can stop the war!